Settle Easy provides reliable, secure, fast and hassle-free conveyancing services in Hunter Valley.
Hunter Valley conveyancers
The Hunter Valley’s property market has surprised almost everyone by delivering strong gains in the past 12 months, despite the global pandemic.
We’ve seen enormous competition for property and the local economy and population is diversifying rapidly.
So if you’re looking at buying or selling property in the Hunter Valley region from Pokolbin, Broke-Fordwich, Wollombi Valley, Singleton and all those other wonderful places in between, our local expert conveyancing team can help.
What does a conveyancer do?
A conveyancer is a property law expert who is trained to handle the transfer of real estate from one person to another. At Settle Easy, our fully qualified and very experienced local conveyancers work around the clock to make sure our customers are guided through the whole conveyancing process to settle easy.
Your conveyancing questions answered
Whether you are a seasoned property investor, retiree or are buying property for the very first time, Settle Easy’s local Hunter Valley conveyancers know that buying or selling property can be complex and you may end up making hundreds of decisions along the way.
But don’t worry. We’re here to help.
We are your property law experts and can answer any questions you have about conveyancing including:
- first home owner grants
- stamp duty concessions
- understanding PEXA fees
- buying property off the plan
- cooling off periods
- what being under contract means
- the vendor’s statement
- what a vendor is
- buying at auction
- your settlement date
- building and pest inspections.
Property law experts
Our customers are at the centre of everything our local Hunter Valley conveyancers do and we are happy to guide you through the whole conveyancing process right from the very start to the very end when your settlement happens.
Check out what our happy customers have to say about us.
Had a great experience settling a purchase and dealing with Mirella. Would highly recommend. Keep up the good work guys. Julian P
Settle Easy is the second online conveyancing firm I have used this year and is hands down the best. Friendly, knowledgeable staff like Rebecca Lowe are only a phone call away and the Settle Easy platform makes it really easy to manage the flow of documents and know exactly where you are in the conveyancing process. I would not hesitate in recommending the service to anyone wanting value and simplicity in their property purchase or sale transaction.
– Rod Chapman
First home buyers Hunter Valley
If you’ve never bought property before, the whole real estate journey, including the legal bits (conveyancing) can be a bit of a maze.
At Settle Easy, our local Hunter Valley conveyancers will guide you through the conveyancing process from start to finish. We don’t expect you to know everything about conveyancing, that’s what we’re here for.
To begin, there are a number of subsidies, grants and exemptions available to first home buyers including:
- The NSW First Home Owner Grant. This provides $10,000 towards new homes under $600,000 or land, where the combined value of land and home is under $750,000
- NSW stamp duty exemptions and concessions. First home buyers currently pay no stamp duty on new homes valued up to $800,000, existing homes valued up to $650,000 or land valued up to $400,000. There are also concessional rates above these thresholds.
- The Commonwealth First Home Loan Deposit Scheme. This guarantees up to 15% of first homeowners’ home loans, meaning first home buyers can often purchase with as little as 5% deposit, without the need to pay for lenders mortgage insurance (LMI).
- The Commonwealth First Home Super Saver Scheme. This allows first home buyers to make extra contributions towards their super and then to use these towards a home deposit.
Conveyancing fees Hunter Valley
It’s perfectly reasonable that one of the first questions you might ask our local Hunter Valley conveyancers is ‘how much will it cost?’
Your local Hunter Valley conveyancers acknowledge that 2020 was a tough year. It’s the reason we’ve discounted our professional fees to $880 (including GST) instead of our usual $1,100 (including GST).
Offer expires 30 June 2021.