Conveyancing Fees NSW
- Simple and easy to use online and offline conveyancing platform
- Affordable conveyancing service fees
- High customer approval rating.
What is conveyancing?
When it comes to conveyancing in NSW – the process of transferring ownership of a legal title of land to the new owner, whether that’s a person or an entity – we are here to help you.
How much does conveyancing cost?
We want to make conveyancing fees simple, so whether you are buying or selling, your conveyancing professional fee will remain the same. Check out our free conveyancing calculator to understand the fees involved in a conveyancing transaction.
How is my conveyancing fee calculated?
- Professional services
- Disbursements or out of pocket expenses
Professional Services Fee
- Property law expertise
- Excellent attention to detail.
What are disbursements/out of pocket expenses?
When we help you with your conveyancing, our conveyancers and property lawyers will undertake various searches to get your conveyancing transaction sorted.
Your out of pocket expenses may pay for things like:
- council and water rates searches
- planning and heritage searches
- title and encumbrance searches
- water meter readings
- road authority certificates
- land tax clearance certificates
- Environment Protection Authority (EPA) certificates
- owner’s corporation/body corporate/strata title certificates.