Stamp Duty Calculator
How did we calculate stamp duty?
Budgeting for your property purchase
Almost as soon as you start looking closely at buying property, you’ll realise just how expensive home ownership is.
That’s why it’s so important to budget for all the different costs associated with your property purchase including:
- Government (stamp duty)
- Bank costs.
Concessions and exemptions
Our conveyancing experts can answer all your conveyancing questions and we’ll ask about your individual circumstances to work out whether a stamp duty concession applies to your property purchase. Or, you might even catch a lucky break on stamp duty and receive a total exemption.
- If a stamp duty pensioner discount will apply
- Whether you’ll receive an exemption as a first home buyer
- About a transfer duty reduction
- What contract dates really mean
- How payroll tax will affect your property purchase
- If you are eligible for a government home owner grant
- How to interpret stamp duty rules and regulations
- What’s involved if you are buying Australian property as a foreign purchaser
We can help!
For the latest information, visit the relevant government authority:
Online conveyancing makes things so much easier.