Can you tell me a bit more about out of the pocket expenses?

These costs are fees we might have to pay third parties to complete your conveyancing transaction. Among other things, we might need:

  • title searches
  • meter readings
  • council land and building statements
  • planning and heritage schemes
  • water rates and encumbrance certificates
  • road authority certificates
  • Environment Protection Authority (EPA) certificates
  • owner’s corporation certificate.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *