Customer Success Specialist
Position: Customer Success Specialist
Manager: Head of Marketing
Settle Easy makes conveyancing easier, faster and more transparent.
As Australia’s leading online conveyancing service, Settle Easy is rapidly transforming the industry through our user-friendly, fully automated conveyancing platform and customer-focused specialist conveyancers.
In this exciting phase of growth, we are looking for like-minded professionals to join our growing team as we continue to expand nationally and provide exceptional service to even more happy customers.
Settle Easy is offering a unique and exciting opportunity for a Customer Success Specialist to join our highly innovative business at the forefront of property and technology.
In this multifaceted sales and support role, you will lead the delivery of our customer service efforts through lead management and conversions via our CRM and cloud-based communication channels.
This role will see you working with talented start-up professionals focused on building an industry leading practice and platform.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will take the lead in nurturing and responding to customer enquiries, providing accurate reporting and data-entry and supporting the company in managing our relationships with industry partners.
We are looking for 2 x passionate, highly driven, detail-oriented individuals to join us for these full-time roles, initially on a 2-year contract, to help pave the way for the future of online conveyancing.
This position offers a vast array of rewarding career opportunities, including, but not limited to, the following:
- providing customer support and care to clients
- managing and nurturing leads through to conversion
- responding to all customer enquiries via our communication channels
- providing accurate reporting and data-entry through our CRM
- delivering on our customer care solutions and third-party services
- building and managing relationships with industry partners
- supporting our practice and conveyancing support specialists
- liaising with various stakeholders including, real estate agents and financial institutions
- providing promotional and administrative support to the business
Key Position Requirements
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- sales experience
- excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
- ability to build genuine relationships with customers, external stakeholders and partners
- strong customer service focus and work ethic
- ability to manage and field customer enquiries with confidence
- experience using customer relationship management software and complementary technologies
- professional presentation
- ability to multitask and manage several different tasks at once, in an organised and coherent manner
- great attention to detail
- minimum 2 years’ experience, ideally in the legal or real estate industry
- enthusiasm, confidence, energy and positivity
- Flexible working arrangements
- your own work laptop will be provided
- professional development opportunities as the business evolves
- exclusive discounts on our conveyancing and third-party services.
We work hard, but take time to celebrate successes and have some fun along the way. If you are high energy and enjoy working in a fast-paced, vibrant environment then we would like to hear from you immediately.
To apply, please use the form included on this page or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we’re reviewing your application, please don’t hesitate to get to know us a little better through our social media channels!
Settle Easy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and encourage all who are eligible to apply. We celebrate diversity and are committed to providing a safe and inclusive environment for all.
The list of key responsibilities and key results areas herein are not intended to be all inclusive and may include additional responsibilities as required.